ALDO UK can confirm its Broughton store will be reopening to welcome shoppers back from 12th April 2021.
Karim Doukir, store manager at Broughton (Chester), comments on the reopening: “We are extremely excited to welcome shoppers back to ALDO. The whole team have been working hard to reopen the store in a safe way for both customers and staff.
“We’ve recently launched our new SS21 collection with our new spring campaign: Step into Love. The campaign is all about loving yourself, lifting yourself and believing in yourself. We want to show people positively, authentically expressing themselves through style – whether it’s a pair of dad trainers or sandals we want all our customers feeling positive and confident as they step out from lockdown.”
“I once again would like to thank the whole ALDO Broughton team for their dedication, patience and understanding to get the store ready for our reopening.”
Other stores around the nation are also to be opened on the 12th April.
Full information on store openings below:
Opening 12th April 2021:
- The Chimes Shopping Centre, Uxbridge
- Westfield, London
- Trafford Centre, Manchester
- Lakeside, Essex
- The Glades, Bromley
- Atria, Watford
- Westfield, Stratford City
The following stores will open after 12th April:
- Brent Cross: Opening in a new location within Brent Cross (date in May TBC)
- Mary Street, Dublin (to be announced in line with national lock down regulations)
- Blanchardstown, Dublin (to be announced in line with national lock down regulations)