Cheshire’s largest provider of post-16 education is hosting a Virtual Open Day this month for local learners to get a feel for College life.
Taking place on Monday 8 March, Cheshire College’s interactive Virtual Open Day will give applicants an insight into learner life from the comfort of their own homes.
As one of the region’s leading training providers for young people, adults and Apprentices, Cheshire College’s Virtual Open Day has been designed to provide prospective learners with all the information they need to know about joining the College.
Throughout the day attendees will be able to discover the College’s state-of-the-art facilities, find out more about the courses available, chat to subject specialists, get guidance on the application process and learn more about Cheshire College’s support services.
In the afternoon, live Q&A sessions will take place for learners to get their questions answered on the support services available and the College’s Schools Partnership team will also be on hand for learners, parents and carers to request call backs and receive individualised, tailored advice.
Dhesi, Principal and CEO of Cheshire College, said: “Attending College Open Days are an important part of a learner’s educational journey and I’m delighted we are able to continue facilitating them virtually. This is the College’s 7th Virtual Open Day since introducing them last Spring and they have all received fantastic responses from parents, carers and learners alike.
“At Cheshire College, we pride ourselves on the course programmes and support services we provide to enable our learners’ to have a fulfilling and rewarding experience with us, whilst empowering them to achieve their full academic potential. Whether you’re interested in studying a full-time course, A Levels, T Levels, a Higher Education Course or an Apprenticeship, all attendees can benefit from the guidance of our expert teams.”
Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, Cheshire College has three main Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester and offers exciting opportunities for 11,000 learners and 1,400 Apprentices to access high-quality teaching and learning.
Click here to secure your place at Cheshire College’s Virtual Open Day today.
- Cheshire College is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region offering exciting opportunities to 11,000 learners and 1,400 Apprentices.
- Their modern Campuses across Cheshire in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester have world-class facilities which are the result of a £140m investment in the latest technology and real work environments.
- The College provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study and encourage them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
- With extremely important values which guide the way they work with each other, their partners and within communities, Cheshire College empower individuals and nurture talent, taking the time to listen, help and care, whilst always acting with honesty, integrity and trust.
- Cheshire College offers a range of courses from Entry Level to Level 7 in: A Levels; Full-time courses; Apprenticeships; Part-time courses for adults; Access and Higher Education courses; bespoke training for employers; Maths, English, IT and ESOL courses for adults; programmes for International learners; Futures Programme for learners aspiring to progress to university.
- They are also the only Further Education College in Cheshire to have been selected by the Government to offer a new two-year qualification, T Levels, from September 2021.
- Cheshire College works with key stakeholders and leads on initiatives to provide high-quality education for all ages in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
- They also work with employers, industries and organisations to drive economic growth through the development of future e-focused skills.
- Cheshire College is on a mission to develop digital across the community with their new five-year project, ‘The Digital Hub’, which is part of a £5m investment made by Cheshire and Warrington LEP. The Digital Hub aims to deliver skills and career pathways in additive manufacturing and Virtual and Augmented Reality, as well as improve Advanced Manufacturing Skills to expand digital infrastructures in existing workforces and facilitate access to technology within community organisations.
- The College has strong links with local businesses of all sizes and work with many major employers such as Bentley, Brownlow Furniture, Ecolab, Vauxhall Motors, Scottish Power, Unilever, Brunning and Price and National Grid.
- Cheshire College are an approved Apprenticeship provider and can support local employers who are using the Levy system to recruit and train Apprentices within their business.
Pictured - Learners at Cheshire College.